Monday, September 5, 2016

mojo monday/mojo464-today i choose joy


It is time for this weeks mojo monday sketch and it is contest week, be sure to play along for your chance at winning  a new verve stamp set. I have used the cute stamp set called kindness matters. I watercolored the flowers using the new prima confection pans called pastel dreams...I absolutely luv there watercolors. A super fun card to create and I also played along with the inspired challenge...I was inspired by the watercolored flowers.

words with meaning - joy is not in things....it is in us!

inpsired by the little things: photo/#22
mojo monday: sketch/mojo454



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the flowers...and all that pretty pp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Teresa! I need to get the new colors... the Prima watercolors are so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Theresa, love how you did the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamps you used. Love the colours and layouts.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, so pretty! Fantastic job on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*