Monday, September 12, 2016

mojo monday/mojo465-God so loved the world


I was soooo inspired by the photo from inspired by, I do believe that b&w stripes are one of my all time favorite things on all things....teehehehe. And, I luv hand painting them with prima watercolor paints...so fun! I was inspired by the shack carpet and added some paste embossing to the one layer...super fun card to create! I have used the scripture stamp from the verve stamp set scripture melody 4. Be sure to check out the other mojo makers blogs and see what they have created...the team rocks!

words with meaning - let us love the world to peace. 
                                                                    ~ eileen elias freeman

inspired by: photo/#23
mojo monday: sketch/mojo465




15 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about black and white stripes! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card - so many subtle elements which blend into a great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card is beautiful! So is the sentiment. Just lovely! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and lovely way to showcase that sentiment. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so artistic and the result is simply perfect, I dearly love the softest to the design and the pop of texture that just makes for superb card. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous card! Your black and white stripes look so cool and the texture on your card makes me want to reach out and touch it! I love what you've done with my inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love those hand painted stripes! Gorgeous card, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty Teresa! Great interpretation of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a delightful card and love the sentiment especially!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful take on the inspiration! I totally agree with you about b&w stripes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your painted stripes. I agree, they are the best. I love the moulding paste layer too. Gorgeous as always Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The stripes are a great contrast to the pink - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the soft look of this Teresa. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*