Monday, November 21, 2016

mojo monday/mojo475-peace on earth


A super quick card for me today, I have been working a lot and now have this week off to enjoy some whatever it may bring. I surely hope to get in the studio and create and of course cooking and baking. I have used gold watercolor paint to create the stunning shimmery heart, added the sentiment, and twine. I hope you have a fabulous start to your week.

words with meaning - those who are at war with others are not at peace with themselves.

curtain call: inspiration photo
mojo monday: sketch/mojo475


8 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I love the simplicity but the message is loud and clear that way~! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and the inspiration photo. Your card is so simple and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a appropriate card for the here and now and the Chrustmas Season. I always enjoy your words with meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, T. Love that bit of washi up top. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Non-stop love for the distressed wood look! Cute card, Teresa! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*