Monday, February 6, 2017

mojo monday 483/mojo483 - happy birthday


For todays mojo monday sketch, I have used a little watercoloring splash background and then layered it with a big 'ole heart and a sweet die cut flower. The birthday sentiment is a verve plain jane stamp, one of my favorites. It is unavailable now, but hopefully will be added to a new set soon. Super cas for me today, I really wanted to add a few more gems, but refrained!

words with meaning - love your whole story, even if it hasn't been the perfect fairy tale.

card concept: inspiration photo/#66...clean and layered
mojo monday: sketch/mojo483




12 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful. Love the two tones of your card. Perfect for that special someone 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the flower and big heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love your watercolor and the heart die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome watercolor splash.. It's perfect with that big heart.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I love the contrast of that super floral die against the water color wash and big heart. Such a beautiful tribute to that amazing inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a wonderful take on the sketch. Such a pretty mix of pink and soft blues. I love the heart with the watercolour splash background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love how you added the bakers twine. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card T! Love that splash of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the watercolour background, so perfect with other fab elements. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*