Saturday, April 15, 2017

hello-you're in my thoughts


I am playing along with a couple of fun challenges, the color throwdown has spring colors to work with and the freshly made sketches has a super fun sketch to use! I have used a stamp from the stamp market, have I told you how much I luv their stamps? Well, I do...they are stunning designs and super cool sentiments and fonts! I have used the hello stamp set and bundle for my card today...luv the flowers! I used tim holtz distress inks and a little stickles on top of the flowers...super sweet! Hope you are having a wonderful and long easter weekend! 

words with meaning - "we all die. the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."
                                                                                                          ~ chuck palahnuik

color throwdown: colors/ctd438
freshly made sketches: sketch/fm283



6 comments:

  1. So bright and cheerful...Love the inking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love those flowers and the big bold sentiment! So cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how full of sunshine this card is! The colors are so bright and cheerful and the big "hello" is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly lovely Teresa! I love the vibrancy of those gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*