Sunday, June 4, 2017

sunday stamps-happy everything

A super quick card for this weeks sketch from the sunday stamps challenge...this weeks sketch was created by the super talented lisa. I have used a sweet flower set from the stamp market stamps...you gotta check them out...adorable stamp sets! Stamped on watercolor paper with tim holtz distress mini ink pads. A fun sentiment and a few enamel dots make for a fun and easy card. Be sure to stop by the rest of the teams blogs to see what they have created.

words with meaning - fear tricks us into living a boring life.
                                                                                                                   ~ donald miller


sunday stamps: sketch/ssc154


4 comments:

  1. Teresa, this is so pretty! I love the simplicity of your card. The flower is gorgeous and the background DSP is perfect! HAPPY EVERYTHING to you, My Friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card, Teresa! Love the background & the beautiful bloom! Just what I need--another stamp company to tempt me--haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo adorable flower on this color Teresa
    you als have same enamel dots color
    and the twine also on the same color
    fantastic elegant card my friend
    big hugs from Germany and see you around sweety
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card Teresa, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*