Saturday, June 10, 2017

with sympathy


I had to play along with the first tic tac toe challenge and what fun I had. I luv challenges and the freedom to create in our own interpretation. I have used the top row for today's challenge, the stripes to the side, the circle is my flower, and of course I have used lots of gold. The gorgeous bloom was heat embossed in white ink and then sponged with gold ink. It is from the stamp market and it is called watercolor bouquet stamp and die bundle. I also used the super fun set called perfect pieces, so many possibilities with this set. I so luv the polka dotted stamp and the random way it stamps...super fun! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

words with meaning - everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't
                                                                                                                   ~ bill nye

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts225
tic tac toe: stripes, circles, and gold/tttc1



7 comments:

  1. I've been telling myself that I don't need this stamp, but after seeing your beautiful card, Teresa, I'm not so sure... Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Teresa! The mix of papers is terrific and the gold sponging on that pretty flower is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with the 1st TTT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor to have you play along with our first challenge! What an amazing card, too! I think it's proof positive that a sympathy card doesn't have to be plain - just classy. Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, your card is gorgeous! The bloom looks like a magnolia. Here in San Diego the magnolias are in bloom right now and the minute I saw your card I thought "magnolia"! Thank you so much for joining us for our very first Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Teresa! So happy that you joined our challenge (TTTC) and love your take on it! This is a beautiful card and I hope to see you in the gallery often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! As usual you knock this out the park. I love how you pulled the top row elements together. I thought for sure the dots was patterned paper. So happy you could join in the fun on the new TTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait. What? There's a new Challenge? How have I not heard this news? Thanks, Teresa, for sharing the news, and this gorgeous [love the neutrals] card with CTS!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*