Tuesday, June 20, 2017

with sympathy

I had to play with this weeks just add ink challenge, I adore the copper pitcher full of flowers....it remind s me of years ago when copper things were really popular. I remember my mom having some of the copper mugs and platters. I have used the gorgeous flower set from concord & 9th called hello lovely. I heat embossed the flower using simon says stamp white embossing powder and then sponged over it all with copper ink from tsukineko celestial copper. The sentiment is simon says stamp handwritten boarders. A few clear simon sequins to finish it off. I have used the sketch from crazy 4 sketches and tilted it a bit...*grin*

words with meaning - fill your life with experiences, not things. have stories to tell, not stuff to show.

crazy 4 challenges: sketch/c4c390
just add ink: inspiration photo/#364
where creativity meets c9: layers/#10


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! This card just popped out at me in the link-up. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Teresa, and such a wonderful way to be inspired by the photo! Love the grays behind that gorgeous copper color. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Teresa! Your white embossed floral image is stunning and I love the touch of colour you've added to it and the tilted panels add such interest too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the simplicity of this card, lovely CAS style. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous use of the stamp and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!!! The colors are so subtle and perfect. And all of the layers work together so nicely! Thanks so much for joining us over at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*