Sunday, July 16, 2017

sunday stamps-hugs enclosed


I have created a watercolor splash background for my card today, using the gorgoeus colors from this weeks sunday stamps challenge....luv these bold colors together. I used a hero arts stamp set to make a thank you card, happy mail(this is a must have set if you sent out happy mail). The thank you sentiment is from simon says stamp, lots of thanks. I added clear sequins, a chipboard hearts and b&w polka dotted washi tape and twine to bring it all together. I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks colors!

words with meaning - the best view comes after the hardest climb.

sunday stamps: colors/ssc157


3 comments:

  1. always love your splatter colors Teresa
    and the twine always added great accent on your card
    nice sentiment
    great used this color combo
    see you maybe around sweety
    Happy monday
    hugs
    Monika DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, your card is lovely! I love all the layers and the fun watercolored splashes! What a creative way to use the colors! I hope you are having a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart your card and love the addition of the washi tape! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*