Friday, August 25, 2017

as you see it - trust your heart


hello friends, it is time for another as you see it challenge and we have an amazing sketch for you this week! I simply luv how my card turned out, I have used the wplus 9 set called southern summer floral #2, a super sweet reach for every time stamp set. I have used various tim holtz distress inks from the purple/rose colored family. The sentiment is a chipboard piece from tim hotlz. I have accented with b & w designer paper and black twine. Be sure to stop by the as you see it blog and see what the other team members created!

words with meaning - sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful.

as you see it: sketch/aysi157



2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! This is absolutely gorgeous! I think I need to get this stamp set as the flowers are spectacular - they create a softness to the flower instead of a hard edge. Love the colors you choose as well - I think we all had pink on our brains for this challenge! The perfect touch is the gray that you added with that horizontal strip - this really sets off the rest of the colors! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super colour palette! Love the summer garden you've created and the little sequin accents are gorgeous. I love what you've done with the sketch, Teresa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*