Friday, September 8, 2017

as you see it - happy everything


happy fri-YAY friends. It is time for another as you see it challenge and we have an amazing sketch to share! I adore this weeks sketch, so fun...I reached for the stamp market stamps, have I told you how much I adore these stamps and the company? Their new release from this past tuesday can be seen here. The gorgeous flower I used for this card is from the set called watercolor bouquet bundle. I have watercolored the main base of the tag and then stamped the flower with tim holtz inks and spritzed it before I stamped it...luv the look! A little tim holtz distressed paint for the center and sweet berries on the leaves...luv this flower set! I cannot wait to see what you create with this weeks amazing sketch!

words with meaning - always be thankful. life could be worse.

as you see it: sketch/aysi158


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*