Tuesday, September 12, 2017

CardMaker and Spellbinders Blog Hop


Hi friends, The CardMaker Magazine team is hopping along with the Spellbinders team to share some amazing products. Be sure to stop by CardMaker blog for the entire list of who is hopping. You should have come to me from the awesome Gaylynn's blog and your next stop is the fabulous Yana's blog. Be sure to stop be the Spellbinders site and blog to find out how you can be entered into a one year kit subscription. i have used the XL die of the month for september for my card. I have cut the large rectangle die and kept all the pieces in place for a mosaic look and then sponged with tim holtz ink. I added a sentiment and tied with some black & white twine. Be sure to check out all the amazing products from Spellbinders and be sure to visit all the talented ladies in the list below! 





30 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a neat idea to leave the pieces of the die cut together and add all of it to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all the texture that was added to your card by sponging the inlaid die cuts. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, simple use for an elegant die. Great idea for making them more useable. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the background, Teresa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, the background looks great this way. How creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the use of the die and the soft color of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and also clean and simple. I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This kit looks amazing! Thanks for sharing your pretty card and I really like the encouraging sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice subtle look, easily done for a quick card

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the color combination of this card. Very cute. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the mosaic look you've created and the blue tones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet little card! Cool background!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty. I like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the inlaid die design with sponging. It gives such a different look from the usual full card diecut background. So pretty and light

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! I love the texture from that blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty. I like the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  18. This die is all you need to make a card spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your idea of cutting and piecing to create your background! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You rocked this C & S design. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. A happy card, sending happy thoughts.
    Love the colors.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful card, Teresa! I love the blue hues! I really need to pull out my twine and use some on my cards- LOVE how you tied that at the top for a little bit of extra pop! It's fab! Maybe after I've got my studio together... then I can use some;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Am loving your creative card using the dies on the gorgeous background. So pretty with the soft blues!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*