Saturday, September 9, 2017

crazy 4 challenges sept. guest - happy hello


hello friends and welcome to the weekend and another card for crazy 4 challenges. I hope you are playing along with their weekly challenge, it is always something new and fun! This week they are challenging us to a little glitter, shine,  and/or glimmer. Of course I am all about that *grin*. I have used a little stickles inside the star cut out as well as cut out stars with glitter paper. I popped up a cut out word of happy from the designer paper and the hello sentiment is from the stamp markets new release sets, you can find them here. I cannot wait to see what you create this week....have fun! 

words with meaning - you alone are enough. you have nothing to prove to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*