Friday, October 20, 2017

as you see it - thanks


hello and welcome to fri -YAY and the weekend...hope you have something fun planned with the fam, the hubs and I will get into something for sure! I simply luv this time of year, it makes me feel so alive....I am not a fan of halloween/scary so I have created an alternative to this week as you see it challenge...to make it a fallish card. If you are like me, please feel free to create a fall theme card! I have used the adorable paper smooches owl and paired it with some glittery leaves from the stamp market. I then added gold glittery stars, these are also from paper smooches...my all time favorite star dies!


words with meaning - autumn, the years last, loveliest, smile. 
                                                                              ~ william cullen bryant

as you see it: scary/I went fallish
dragonfly journeys: use black and orange/#103




3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! Very cute little owl and I just love the gold stars too. The perfect Fall creation! Thanks so much for joining my Halloween Hoopla blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa. I really like this card. Your owl is quirky and the off-set panels and curvy edges add a lot of fun and zest to your design. Like you, I'm not a Halloween person and I also took a tangential approach to the theme. I think it's great that we interpret the challenge differently - it really is 'as we see it'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*