Wednesday, November 29, 2017

simon says stamp/anything goes - joy to the world

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!


Hello and welcome to this weeks simon says stamp wednesday challenge, we are having an anything goes challenge....eeeppp! The design team is spotlighting products from tim holtz, lots of goodies to see and use; don't ya think? Don't forgot every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...wooohooo....now that is worth playing for!





I have used the sweet tim holtz tree set, I luv the different trees in this setso whimsical! You can pick the trees up separately here. I have used the speckle stencil for a bit of snow falling and then created the snowy hills using simon says stamp stitched hills dies...these are such fun dies! The sentiment is a tim holtz rub on, I am luving these too, such a fun little font and are so easy to use. Hope you have a great week, I can't wait to see what you create!

words with meaning - calm is a superpower. 



Let's go shopping!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these stamps until now and they are lovely !
    Really lovely card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tree, Teresa, and a perfect scene, so serene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Teresa :-) I love how you fussy cut the tree, it looks fabulous with the background and snowdrifts :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as can be! Love the little scene, and your design is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Contemporary, cool and wonderfully whimsical, Terese ... this is just fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute scene...love the tree! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the tree stamp you used and the delicate snowy background you created with the speckle stencil - beautiful ๐Ÿ˜. Wishing you a happy weekend! J ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  8. How totally cute is this whimsical little tree in the snow? I love how you created that snowy background and omgosh, I think I have some ancient rub ons in my stash I need to use! Thx for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*