Friday, February 9, 2018

as you see it - wake up and be awesome


today we are challenging you to go back to the beginning of your crafting days and use your first stamp or tool. Mine was the distressing tool and I still luv using it today. I used to tear paper, distress it, and use stickers a lot for sentiments. So my card today is based on all three of those things. I added a bit of ink splatter and a few clear sequins. This will be fun, I can't wait to see what you share! Be sure to stop by the rest of the teams blogs and see what they are sharing this week!

words with meaning - there is no greater wealth in the world than peace of mind.




3 comments:

  1. This challenge was so fun and I love all your distressing! It's just your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another lovely card, Teresa! Distressing tool - my word, I haven't used mine in ages! I used to use it all the time in scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CARD! I had guessed the rubber cutting scissors!!!!! So glad that's changed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*