Wednesday, February 14, 2018

freshly made sketches/fms324 - me & you, love always


hi friends, I thought this weeks freshly made sketch would be perfect for the hubbys valentine card. I added a bit of a watercolor background and then starting adding elements that I have in a little stash box. well, actually I have several little stash boxes; one for valentines/love, one for christmas, flowers, leaves, hearts, stars, sentiments, and the list goes on and on. I save the leftovers from making other cards so that I can piece them together later for a fun card, I luv doing this! I added a few gold enamels hearts and dots and luv how it turned out! Be sure to stop by the rest of the teams blogs, these ladies amaze me with their talent!

words with meaning - live your life to be a good example of what you believe.

                                                                                                       ~ robert d. hales

freshly made sketches: sketch/fms324

7 comments:

  1. I love the fun background and the x's and o's on this great Valentine's card. I hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty! Perfect Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and such a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Valentine's Day card Teresa! I just love background and those beautiful gold accents! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that background! It's perfect for your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous! What a sweet Valentine's! I am loving the softness you've given your card with the watercoloured background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card this is!!! The watercolor, the gorgeous details....all perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*