Wednesday, February 21, 2018

freshly made sketches/fms325 - today is filled with possibilities


hi friends, it is time for another amazing freshly made sketch....I am luvin playing along with these gals and the amazing sketches! I have used a bit of a watercolor splash background and then sponged the sweet flower shape over top of the watercolor. The sentiment is a simple stories sentiment sticker. I have used my favorite colors and a few taylored expressions sequins...fun sketch! Be sure to stop by the other gals blogs and see what they have created! 

words with meaning - if you can't do anything about it then let it go. don't be a prisoner to things you can't change. 
                                                                                     ~ tony gaskins

freshly made sketches: sketch/fms325

7 comments:

  1. These colors make me happy! And I love how you've used the sketch. Your card has reminded me how fabulous stencils can be, and that I need to remember to use the ones I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that soft watercolor splash with the soft inky flower! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is such an amazing and artsy take on the sketch ! Love, love love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is beautiful Teresa! I love that watercolour background and that flower! They're so pretty and the colours so cheery! The sentiment is the perfect encouragement! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your take on this sketch is simply extraordinary! These colors are so soft and lovely....what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*