Thursday, March 29, 2018

inspired by - keep smiling


hello friends, today is friday for a lot of  people; me being one of them...a good ole three day easter weekend is planned for us....a little creating, diy, church, easter meal, and some r&r. I have used the awesome simon says stamp april card kit for my card to day, it is full of all kinds of goodies! I have used laurel's sketchy saturday sketch for my card, check her sketches out too! I invested in the amazing homemade watercolors from rachel, designs by rachel beth...so luv these paints! What an extravagant splurge they are, but sometimes we deserve it! I have used a plaid stencil from carta bella to apply embossing paste. the leaves, butterflies, and sentiment are all from the card kit. Be sure to stop by the rest of the teams blogs, these ladies are amazing! 

words with meaning - sometimes God breaks your heart to save your soul.


inspired by: spring sunshine






1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, I love how you have used the sketch with the Inspiration! yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*