Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Riley Building A Snowman




I made this for todays sketch, SC204. An awesome sketch by the way.....super for lots of images! I used Riley from Hanna Stamps. I used bordering blue, close to cocoa, real red, white, and an apple cider dp from a couple of years ago. I CB the bordering blue with the snowflake CB folder. I colored Riley and the snowman with SU markers. I added a striped ribbon, and snowflake buttons tied with twine. Picked the buttons up at Wally World. I used my small Karen Foster snap and stamp for the sentiment and punched them with the SU circle punches. I luv your visits and I hope you enjoy my creations!

8 comments:

  1. I love Riley! This card looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley and his snowman are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I love your blog! Your work is so awesome!
    Thanks for your kind comments on my cards...From one red-headed-paper crafin'-biker babe to another :)
    ((Hugs))
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this card is FANTASTIC!! I just love it ... colors are perfect and a super cute image to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just letting you know you have been tagged. You don't have to do this if you don't want to.

    Also I have your christmas card, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!! Love the colors, and sweet little Riley!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the colours on this card. The image is darling too. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*