Thursday, November 27, 2008

Shimmery Christmas Bird


I created this card for the OCCC, it is a sketch...check it out and play along. I also used Lori's inspiration challenge from The Diva Stamper blog. I luv the birdhouse tree she shows for inspiration. I chose the Christmas bird from inkadinkado for my main panel. I used basic grey dp and added dazzling diamonds to the entire bird. I added white felt ribbon under the main panel and the flet flurry snowflakes from SU. I put a crystal brad in the smaller snowflake and a more fancier brad in the bigger snowflake. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card ... I like the mono tone of it makes it great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you were really pleased with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, this is beautiful! It's so serene and I love that gorgeous image and snowflake. So glad you had time to play my IC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - I love how you used the snowflakes in this sketch!!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this image as well! Love how you used the snowflakes on the corners of the image. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*