I created this mini bag using the top die and my Sweet N' Sassy stamp set called Key To My Heart. I designed this mini bag for the SNSS DT #13 challenge, to make a Valentine treat holder. I wanted a mini bag to go with the top die, so I have came up with instructions on how to make one. Please let me know if you need further details. Here are the steps:
1. you will need a 10" x 4" piece of cs
2. a second piece of cs 11 1/4" x 2"
3. the 10" x 4" needs to be scored on the long sides at 1/2" and on the short sides at 4" and 6"
4. the 11 1/4" x 2" needs to be scored on 4" and 7"
5. fold on the scores and cut the small pieces so that the mini bag will sit up
6. add tacky tape to all of the outside of the mini bag
7. take the 11 1/4" x 2' scord piece and adhere to the tacky tape to close the mini bag closed
8. add the top die or another layer to make the outside any way you like
Also, please leave me a comment with a photo of your mini bag creation.....I would luv to see what you come up with! Enjoy making your mini top note bag. Use the keyword SNSMC13 if you upload to SCS or PCP.