Sunday, July 5, 2009

Congratulation Sandra


I created this for today's FS126, Sandra....you have to check out her fabulous gallery, it is so amazing. I chose her card here to case, her creation is fabulous. I wanted to keep the same distressed look and the coffee theme, luv her card! I chose the Warm Up set from Sweet 'N Sassy for my card. I used Prism cardstock, basicgrey dp, I used the faux burnt technique, distressing, and added the sponged chipboard. I hope you like my take on Sandra's awesome card, enjoy your evening!
.
.
.
Stamps: Sweet 'N Sassy Warm Up
Paper: Prism BurnedBR350-F, Spring Willow Medium G431-D, and basicgrey dp
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa and Copics
Accessories: Janome Sewing Machine, MayaRoad Chipboard, Ribbon, Circle Punches, Distressing Tool, and Glue Dots

4 comments:

  1. A great card Teresa! I love the way you have done your stitching - it all fits in beautifully with the distressing and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and feel to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, I love the colors and the stitching... I love the new look of your blog! It is new right? Maybe I have just been away from blog land so long that it looks new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh !These go abowe of everything . I have no words to tell you . Elegant ! You do defferent . Feels you really work not just do something , " maybe it's good " . THERE IS SOMETHING MORE THAN USUAL THING .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*