Sunday, July 12, 2009

Congratulations Kelly


I created this for today's FS127, Kelly; her style is so unique, I luv it. I chose her card here to case, changing the size, the colors, and stamp sets. I used Sweet 'N Sassy Beautiful Borders and all Prism papers. I used checkered ribbon and stamped the sentiment onto the main panel, I also added Kaiser Pearls to the center of the flowers. Don't forget to check out the top post of my blog, I am offering blog candy and it ends tonight! Enjoy.
.
.
.
Stamps: Sweet 'N Sassy Beautiful Borders
Paper: Prism Black Prismatic BK281-F, Intense Teal B561-E, and Frosted Teal B558-D
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: SU Flower Punch, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Ribbon, Distressing Tool, Scor Pal, and Glue Dots

6 comments:

  1. Your card turned out super cute! Love the little pearls on the small flowers! The backgroud looks like brick. Did you use a certain folder or Scor Pal? Looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is gorgeous! I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The checker board pattern you made with the border stamp is really neat, and those cute pearls are such a wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!! Especially how the background is done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*