Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let's Go On A Picnic


I am thrilled to show off part of my creation made with a fabulous template that I purchased from Papertrey Ink, you can see all of my creation over at Prism-Cardstock For A Lifetime. There are some great templates over at PTI, check them out. I was inspired by this beautiful picnic lay out, isn't it gorgeous...I luv a picnic! I used checkered ribbon and twine to make the trim to my creation. I used both sizes of the SU scalloped circle punches to make the flowers, I stamped a filigree on the blue paper and layered it with glue dots. I used my Scor Pal to make the basket weave and then sponged all over. This is perfect for gift giving. I hope you enjoy my creation!
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Atrful Elegance and Just For You
Paper: Prism Burned BR350-F, Twilight Medium B471-D, ans Birchtone Light BR271-D
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Checkered Ribbon, Twine, Button, SU Scalloped Circle Punches, Brads, Crop-a-Dile, Eyelets, Tag Nesties, Scor Pal, Pack A Picnic Template by Papertrey Ink, and Tacky Tape

7 comments:

  1. your basket is just adorable and very creative..I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this basket!!!!! Wow!!! tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, your little basket just looks like a picnic hamper - gorgeous! I am tossing up whether to buy this little template. I feel there are lots of uses for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa - I left a little something for you here on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see it. I also bought the template but haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, the little basket is so beautiful... Great work! Hugs and happy day. Silke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*