Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Warm Hello-Prism


Good morning, I created this card for Prism Papers, I have been guest designing for them for the last three months and have so enjoyed working with Jaime and Tami and all the DT from Prism, they are a wonderful group to work with and for. Prism is looking for a new guest DT and you can learn all the details here, be sure to find out how you can be considered for Prism, it is soooo worth it! I also will be giving away Prism card stock next week, so be sure to check back to learn how you can win. Our theme this month has been texture, for the texture theme this go round I used my favorite way to add texture, distressing and scoring. I use distressing on most of my creations, but added heavy distressing to this card. Prism papers are the best, I luv how they look once it is distressed and these colors bring out the distressed look even more plus they look totally fabulous together. Most times when I add distressing I use my scissors, it seems to make a finer torn edge. I have a new Scor Pal and like adding lines to my projects too, it can be very elegant looking or aged looking. Of course I used my favorite Prism color Burned and added contrasting colors to bring it all together. To see all of my creation head over to Prism.
.
.
.
Prism Papers: Burned BR350-F, Desert Coral Dark Y145-E, Blue Yonder B230-C and Simply Smooth White
Stamps: Verve Miracles Blossom
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa and Copic E31
Accessories: Scissors for distressing, Buttons, Twine and Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*