Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cast Your Cares On Him




Good evening, I have created this card for today's SCS246 and for Lynda's Verve Release Week Challenge SEP09E, to use bling. I sure hope you have been playing along with these fabulous challenges over at the Verve forum, you could win Verve stamps. Be sure to check it out. I used SU dp and the Verve set Plain Jane Leaves and 1 Peter 5:7. I added the bling and some stitching to complete my card. So very sorry for the short post, but I am trying to get some creations completed for the big Verve release this Friday at 9:00pm eastern time September 18. I hope to see you there. Click here to come to the Verve release party.
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Bianco, Rose Dark, Iced Teal Dark, Black Prismatic, and SU Thoroughly Modern dp
Ink: Stazon and SU Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Janome, Bling, and Glue Dots

10 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous - Teresa!!! The verse is wonderful and your take on the Sketch rocks!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors, Teresa!! LOVe this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man girl, you have been ROCKIN' the Verve lately!!! I was drooling over all your new goodness in the *now hidden* Verve Gallery tonight - your fans have some serious eye candy in store soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, I really enjoyed hopping around in your blog check ing out your artwork. Beautiful stuff, I signed on as a follower so I can see more. I used to live in a tiny little town called Martinsville, VA
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely Teresa! Love those DP, the color combo and your bling...and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS Teresa! I LOVED this when I saw it on SCS and I LOVE it here!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - I LOVE these colors! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*