Sunday, September 27, 2009

Congratulations Nancy




I created this for today's FS138 Nancy, her work is super creative, check it out and play along. I chose her card here to case. Let me give you he deets on this one, the only stamping is the sentiment which is Verve Beautiful Kindness. Isn't the font on this fabulous?
I used the SU butterfly dies to make the butterflies, aren't they gorgeous? You really don't need a whole lot when you use them, they make a statement all their own.

I also used the new SU Shimmerz Paint, this stuff is gorgeous IRL. It is so shimmery, I will be getting the other two colors. I will tell ya, that you need to take more off of your applicator than you put on. I only put on a little, and took off even more but it is still heavy in places. I wasn't happy with that, but hey I am not wasting my Black Prism paper, do you hear me?...lol I added some checkered ribbon and a tiny red button. Let me know what you think and enjoy your afternoon!
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Black, Bianco, and SU Day & Night dp
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Accessories: SU Butterfly Die, Ribbon, Button, Twine, SU Embossing Folder, SU Shimmerz Paint, Kaiser Craft Pearls, and Glue Dots

6 comments:

  1. I agree, who needs more with that shimmer and those butterflies! OMG, just stunning!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment Teresa.
    I don't write much, my english is terrible but I follow your blog and I love all your creations.
    No need english for that.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Teresa, you must have done the flowers with the SU Sliver Shimmerz. Is it a paste? You have a lovely card there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the shimmer paint. Pictures don't do it justice do they? This is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*