Friday, October 16, 2009

Snowflakes




I created this cute circle card for the Embellish Challenge, to use white, green, blue, and chocolate. The challenge also is to make it a circle card. I used my favorite Verve stamps for this one, the set is called Snowflake Splendor. I stamped the snowflake border in SU Baja Breeze and added silver pearls to the center of the snowflakes. I used a chipboard snowflake from SU and cover and sanded it. I then covered it with a glitter pen to make it shimmer, I added chocolate ribbon with a tiny button and of course my favorite silver beads to the center. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with SU tags dies. I hope you like my little circle card, enjoy your Friday evening!
.
.
.
Paper: prism Burned, Bianco, SU Baja Breeze and SU DP
Ink: SU Baja Breeze
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, Twine, Silver Beads, Chipboard, Circle Nesties, SU Tag Dies, Glitter pen, and Glue Dots

8 comments:

  1. oooo, I really like this! very pretty. I love circle cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love round cards and haven't done one in a while. this one is beautiful and that snowflake is perfect. Love your dps and that sentiment. Adding the beads is such an elegant touch! Love it
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your round card!! I have never done one like this but after seeing yours I may give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Teresa! Nice job with that challenge and that snowflake is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Teresa! Love the circle card and the bling. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!! just saw this card for the first time today--so very very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*