Monday, November 30, 2009

You Touched My Heart!

















If you are lo
oking for the Verve Thankful Hearts Blog Hop click here, it is not to late to leave a comment. One commenter will win a special treat! It ends tonight at midnight.

Good Monday Morning, it is mojo time. I decided to make my card a smaller size, it is 4 x 4. I adore the cute little square cards. I used the Verve set Hearts On Fire and the new set Thankful Hearts. I used Basicgrey designer paper, I added a vibrant red ribbon, a fancy square diamond bling. The sentiment is stamped and punched with the oval SU punches and SU dazzling diamonds adorns the oval. I stamped the hearts, cut them out, and popped them up. Since the release of the Thankful Hearts set I am wanting to make lovey cards.....hehehe. We all like getting lovey cards anytime, right? I hope you have a fabulous day, it will be my first day back to work since November 13....wow...I hope I can make it....lol. I can see an early bedtime tonight. Enjoy your day! Be sure to head over to the Mojo Monday Blog and send some luv to the other mojo makers.
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Hearts On Fire and Thankful Hearts
Paper: Prism Blush Red Dark and Basicgrey Designer Paper
Ink: SU Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Circle Nesties, Scalloped Circle Nesties, Ribbon, Bling, SU Oval Punches, and Glue Dots

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. I love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Teresa....great colors and papers...love your hearts, sentiment and fabby ribbon...and perfect touch with all that bling too!

    Hope your day back to work goes smoothly and you have a good day too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Teresa :D Love the way you split the circle and loving the sparkle. Hope your first day back went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bling and your overall style. Another beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beauty! I love the two hearts image

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!...I love what you did with the ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!!! Love the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous! Love the dp and those hearts are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card touches my heart. It's beautiful! Love the ribbon treatment and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, it's been too long since I've had a chance to "stop by" and check out your amazing skills! You've got me inspired and now I'm rarin to go work on something crafty! Great cards my friend, GREAT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning Teresa, I have an award for you to collect, if you'd like to hop over to my blog. Lyns xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh such a beautiful card! Love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*