Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Very Grateful Heart

I am so thrilled to tell you about this card. This is for Friday's LSC249, to use only white on your card, only one color and that has to be the ink. Holly aka Toy on SCS is sponsoring today's LSC249 and she asked myself and cmc2stamp, Wattle to join her with a sample. Be sure to head over to SCS and see the beautiful samples those gals have created. Be sure to play along with this fun and fabulous challenge.

I used Verve stamps for this one, two of the new sets Grateful Hearts and Thankful Hearts. I used a embossing folder for the background, added layers, and did some sponging at the bottom for more color. I added white ribbon, and finished it off with lots of bling, you gotta luv that!
.
.
.
Stamps: Verve Grateful Hearts and Thankful Hearts
Paper: Prism White
Ink: SU Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Bling, Sponging, and Glue Dots

15 comments:

  1. Teresa you have done a wonderful job with this challenge - love the embossing, all the bling, fab ribbon and the red really pops against the white!!! GORGEOUS!!!! It was wonderful playing alongside you this week!!!! ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love all that bling! It's really lovely Teresa....what pretty stamps, and I really lovin' your embossing and ribbon too!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Teresa! I just love how the red hearts just seem to jump off the white paper!! I had so much fun playing along side with you!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I loved the clean lines and the red hearts just pop out!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Teresa. Love the white on white and all the hearts. Row of bling is great too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolute perfection, Teresa! I had to stop by and listen to your blog music...we have the exact same taste in music!! I *knew* I liked you :)

    Thanks again for helping me out. You and the other girls just rocked it. Who needs colored cardstock, anyhow? LOL

    Hugs!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card. I love the texture and how those blinging hearts jump out at you. And of course I love the bling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! Love the look of dry embossed white cardstock. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO stunning! So beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.;0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, girl, this is really a WOW card!! Love the different textures with the pop of red...so stunning! Hope the snow doesn't keep stamp club from meeting this w/e. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card!! I like the white and red colours in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning Teresa! Love the textured white and your design!! Beautiful take on the challenge!!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*