Sunday, May 9, 2010

Anything Is Possible




















I hope you are having a great day, I am trying to find my mojo...lol.  It seems as if I cannot get my creating juices flowing.  I so struggled with these colors, I am not sure I will ever use kiwi kiss on any project...lol.  I wasn't going to post this card, but I made it to honor Lori, today's FS170; her style is awesome and I did not want to pass up the opportunity to send congrats to her.  I used the colors from The Color Throwdown, CTD91 and the sketch from Clean & Simple, FTL89.  The card of Lori's I chose to case is here.
I will be sharing the mojo sketch tomorrow morning and don't forget that everything is 45% off at The Hope Stamps Eternal Store Let's go shopping.....enjoy!   
.
.
.
Stamps:  Polka Stars and Seeing Stars(Verve) and Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Text Stamp
Paper:  Avalanche(Bazzil) and Pink Flamingo Designer Paper(SU)
Ink:  Hawaiian Shores(PTI) and Real Red(SU)
Accessories:  SU Tope Note Die, Ribbon, Button, PTI Linen Thread, Scissors, Nesties labels Ten, and Glue Dots

5 comments:

  1. great card, love the sentiment, we should all give more encouragement cards to one another! Very cool background, that stamp is now on my shopping list LOL!
    HOpe you had a lovely mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design and colors on this card, the dimensions add so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card, Teresa! I love the text background. Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love that ribbon, stars and design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! the stars, the ribbon...WOW! I love that clean and simple sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*