Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hope Stamps Eternal Sale 45% OFF


Hello, I have today's Cupcake Inspiration, CIC58 to share with you.  If you have been following you may know that Rachel is closing the Hope Stamps Eternal Store and today everything is 45% off.....head on over to see what goodies you can treat yourself to on this Mother's Day!  I used the fun Basicgrey Designer paper Pack called June Bug, these papers are so bold and beautiful.  I added a tag with a heart on it, I covered the heart with Stickles, luv a littler glitter.  I put a Zva Crystal in the center of the flower.
I used the sketch from Unscripted Setches #54.  This is also for the Wee Memories, WMC5; to use stitching.  I luv stitching and use it most of the time.  Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms, may you be surrounded by love and peace.  Enjoy!  
Be sure to show the Cupcake sweeties some luv!
Karen   Kelli 
.
.
.
Stamps:  Ippity, SU Vintage Vogue, and SU I {Heart} Hearts
Paper:  Bazzil Pollen, Basicgrey June Bug Designer Paper, SU White
Ink:  SU Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  Janome, Zva Crystal, Stickles, Nesties Tags, and Glue Dots

9 comments:

  1. Cute card Teresa! Have a great day : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely happy Sunday morning ...this card does look that kind of mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl! I love all your fancy stitching! I always love to see you rock the Ippity! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, I just love the flower with the bit of greenery behind it. Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Unscripted Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful....great job with the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa, Beautiful card. I know what you mean about some colors just not coming together :) But this card turned out just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty!! I love how this card came together - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teresa I love the cluster of elements on this card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*