Monday, April 11, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch-With Sympathy


Good morning peeps, I am sharing today's Mojo Monday Sketch I was in need of a sympathy card, so I try to make it as special as possible!  I used Priam Lace, burlap string, stitching, and crinkled ribbon.  The flower is Prima too.  The stamps are Verve, the set is Forever In Our Hearts.  I hope you will play along with this weeks sketch, have a super week!  Don't forget the Verve sneak peeks start tomorrow, Verve is having another release this Friday...yippie!  Have a great week...enjoy!
.
.
Mojo Monday-sketch
.
.
Stamps:  Forever In Our Hearts(Verve)
Paper:  Early Espresso, Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla, and Designer paper(Graphic 45)
Ink:  Early Espresso and Sage Shadow(SU)
Accessories:  Nesties, Crinkled Ribbon, Prima Flower, Prima Lace, Button, Burlap String, MFT Die, Janome, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo and love the leave with the sentiment. Lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love ghe lace across the top...the flower...the colors. Okay I love it all. Great card. Thanks for the inspiration! I just love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so lovely! finally had time to leave some "love" (-:
    pop in here all the time but usually have to scoot right out..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa, this is fabulous and just full of amazing details. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*