Monday, April 11, 2011

Verve Get Your Diva On-Recipe Challenge


















Hi peeps, it will be a very busy week on my blog, so be sure to check back; the hot items will be a Stampers Dream Blog Hop on Monday and starting on Tuesday Verve sneak peeks.  Yes, you heard it right; Verve is having another release this Friday night.  I am sharing with you today the Verve Get Your Diva On monthly challenge.  Amber is hosting this month's challenge, it is a recipe challenge.  You use the first letter of your name to use the elements on the chart to make your card.  You can substitute one category.  You have a week to play along and get your creation loaded to be eligible for Verve goodness!  I kept my card super simple, I did add glass glitter sporadically on my card.....it is very pretty IRL..it is hard to see in the photo.  I hope you Monday is a good one...enjoy! 
.
.
Verve Get Your Diva On-recipe challenge
Waltzingmouse-sketch
.
.
Stamps:  Kind Words(Verve)
Paper:  Chocolate Chip(SU), and Stella Rose Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Early Espresso(SU)
Accessories:  SU Square Punch, Burlap String, Glass Glitter, Lace Trim, Flower Gemstones, Distressing Tool, Janome, and 3D Foam Squares

5 comments:

  1. Goodmorning to you Teresa! Beautiful card! I love the distressed look, the twine and the sentiment!!!
    Well done!
    xxx
    Dutch Tulip
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card has such a light and airy feel, Teresa! Love how you did the background. The little sparkly flowers, twine and lace, and spots of colors are the perfect additions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa - Oh my goodness I adore that shabby distressed newsprint look. The twine is adorable too. I couldn't be any happier to be blog hopping with today! Love your card.

    Gabriela Divine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Teresa! Love the crystal embellishments! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa this is gorgeous! Love all the textures here! So glad you could play along with us at WMSC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*