Monday, October 31, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch-Birthday Wishes

Good morning and happy mojo Monday to you....this weeks Mojo213 sketch is circle or square.  I have made my the sweet circle card  using a blend of paper patterns, I think it turned out cute!  Also, I used the adorable fringed flower die from Lil' Inker, I luv this flower!  I have taken the strip and cut it so that I can have two sweet little flowers for my circle card.  I cut plaid ribbon for the leaves on the flowers and frayed them just a bit.  be sure to head over and check out the Mojo Makers creations, these ladies are amazing!  Have a super week, I have Pinterest, I hope you check them out.  There is some amazing and beautiful things on there...lots and lots of inspiration....enjoy! 

Follow Me on Pinterest

.
.
Stamps:  Making A Statement(Verve)
Paper:  Kraft(SU) and Misc Designer Papers
Ink:  Real Red(SU)
Accessories:  Lil Inger Fringe Flower Die, Scalloped Circle Nesties, Circle Nesties, Distressing Tool, Ribbon, and 3D Foam Squares  
.
.
Mojo Monday:  sketch/Mojo213
Simon Says Stamp:  anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Love your card and love your flowers - you just "enabled" me to order the die right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Teresa! Love the yellow and red and those flowers are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and LOVE those sweet flowers! Think I need to order that die - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, your flowers are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so BEAUTIFUL and the flowers are pretty......fab sketch too!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card!! You really rocked the sketch and picked the most perfect paper combination. Love those flowers too!! Love your work!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are fab and I love the retro look of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so cute! I love your flowers! My loopy flower die is on back order! Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I'd love to get a handmade Holiday greeting cards for a birthday or a thankyou. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*