Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spread Your Wings













Good morning, I am sharing a card I created so that I could play along with a couple of challenges.  The CR84FN color challenge and the sketch is from a new challenge to me called Lily Pad Cards.  There are some awesome stamp sets to be won......wow!  I have used one of my pre printed cards that I purchased from this Etsy Shop, I adore her images and the quality is amazing! I should have trimmed the sides a wee bit, there is gorgeous yellow designer paper barely peeking through.  The sentiment is from one of my all time Verve favorites, Beautiful Kindness.  I made the flower by using several scalloped circles, the SU flower punch, and a Martha Stewart punch; I combined them all and sponged to make the yellow flower.  I have another post to follow, featuring stamps that are being release by Our Daily Bread, be sure to look for that post too.  I hope you have a wonderful day, the holiday season is upon us, so it is time to start thinking about all of those Christmas gifts and decorating ideas.  If you have not discovered Pinterst, wow...there are endless ideas awaiting.....you can visit my Pinterest here.   I have a pin board called "words worth reading" I luv quotes and have collected over the years journals and journals of them, I luv being able to have them on a pin board.....here is one I will leave you with today.  "never let success get to your head. never let failure get to your heart"
.
.
Stamps:  Beautiful Kindness(Verve)
Paper:  Very Vanilla(SU), My Mind's Eye Deisgner Paper
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  SU Scalloped Circle Punch, SU Blossom Punch, SU Square Punch, Martha Stewart Flower Punch, Burlap String, Button, Ric Rac, Distressing Tool, Peaking Shears, Janome, and 3D Foam Squares.
.
CR84FNcolors/CR84FN41
Lily Pad Cardssketch

8 comments:

  1. Teresa, this card is fabulous! Fantastic texture everywhere! That pre-printed card is so beautiful, and that flower...did you make it? It's GORGEOUS! Love the blue sponging on the edges. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN! ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is pretty Teresa! Lots of pretty layers and textures for us to drink in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is vintage bliss! LOVE that blue butterfly--such beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Teresa! What a gorgeous card! That butterfly really pops and that 3D flower is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Teresa this is stunning! Love the beautiful layering, and the butterfly is gorgeous! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an elegant card, I love the butterfly and my favorite part was that twine bow. It was such a striking element. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Teresa! Love all the fabulous elements on this! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this card is so gorgeous...what a visual delight! This really stood out in the sketch challenge gallery at Lily Pad Cards...thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*