Saturday, February 25, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch/WMSC86-Take Care

Good morning and happy weekend to you!  It has been gorgeous spring like  weather here the last couple of days.  This morning we wake up to typical winter weather, it is cold...lol.   I hope you have great plans for the day,  somewhere on your agenda list add in creating a card using this weeks Waltzingmouse Sketch, I luv how my card turned out using this sketch!  I hope you will give it a try, also head over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Blog and check out the other gals cards.  Also, be sure to head over to the Waltzingmouse Blog and see the peeks of the new nine sets that will be released on the 29th.  I can't wait to get my hands on the new stamps...eeeccckkkk.  For my card today I have used the set Very Vintage Labels Eighteen, this is one of my favorite sets and from the peeks it looks like we will be getting another compatible Spellbinders set...yeah!  I have added some lace trim, seam binding and a few butterflies.  I hope you have a wonderful day...enjoy!
.
.
Stamps:  Very Vintage Labels Eighteen and Say It Loud(Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  White(SU) and Be Amazing Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz) and Sage Shadow(SU)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Labels Eighteen, Lace Trim, Seam Binding, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Gemstones, Distressing, Button, Burlap String, and 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*