Tuesday, February 14, 2012

iSpy Sketches-Just A Note!


Hi everyone!  I am having a great week, I am off from work and preparing for my trip with my good friend Wanda; we are taking the Copic class.  I had wanted to get some painting done at my house but it is not going to happen this week.  I have it on the calender for the week of the 27th.  My dh started on my cabinets for my mini studio...yippie!  I am super excited about it and decided to change the entire family room now.  I hope to have pictures to share, it is not big, but it will be more organized afterwards.  I am sharing a card I made using the iSpy sketch for this week, to play along head over to the iSpy Blog.  I have used the Spellbinders Pennants to cut the shape, I then used my pinking shears to make the bottom layers.  I only have the regular pennants and not he scalloped.  I added a Melissa Frances glittered flower and the butterfly.  The sentiment is from my favorite Lil' Inker set Flags and Tags.  I hope you have a wonderful day...enjoy! 
.
.
Stamps:  Flags and Tags(Lil' Inker)
Paper:  White(SU) and Be Happy Designer Paper(My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Pennants, Melissa Frances Glittered Flower, Buttons, Pom Pom Trim, Burlap String, SU Square Punch, Janome, Pinking Shears, Distressing Tool, and 3D Foam Squares
.
. 
iSpy Challenge:  sketch/ISSC02 
Paper Sundaes:  cream, blue, pearls, distressing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*