Monday, February 13, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch/Mojo228


Good morning Mojo fans,this weeks sketch if amazing!  I had a blast with it, I made a sympathy card to fill an order from a patron of mine.  I made the flower using felt that I purchased from my favorite felt shop on Etsy, Benzie's.  I cut the scallops with Spellbinders Nesties and then folded them to make layers and added the whit scalloped center and the button.  I opted ton ot distress today and now I wish I had...lol.  I adore distressing and stitching, I will make it up next time..*grin*.  The sentiment is from the Verve set New Mercies and the background set is from the Bountiful Background set.  Head over to Verve and check out the sale going on until February 14!  I hope your week is full of love and you feel smitten all week..teehehe...enjoy!  
.
.

Stamps:  Bountiful Background and New Mercies(Verve)
Paper:  White(SU) and Misc Designer Papers
Ink:  Black Soot(Tim Holtz)
Accessories:  Spellbinders Nesties Labels Sixteen, Spellbinders Big Scallop Circles, Janome, Felt, Button, Ric Rac, Burlap String, and 3D Foam Squares
.
.
CR84FN:   colors/CR84FN48
Mojo Mondaysketch/MOJO228

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*