Saturday, April 23, 2016

crazy 4 challenges/c4c333-thinking of you


hi friends it is time for this weeks crazy 4 challenges spring flower challenge....I hope you will play along with us! I have used the adorable tiny daisy set from altenew...I luv this adorable set. I created a watercolored grey background and then two step stamped the flower over top, then I added a little black ink splatter and the bold tag sentiment. I luv using the addition of black, I think it gives a rich look. I can't wait to see what you create, have a super weekend!

words with meaningyou can't make a positive life with a negative mind.

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts169
crazy 4 challenges: spring flowers/c4c333
curtain call: keep it simple



I am a huge fan of ig, would luv to check out yours if you have one...look for me at 2klines


8 comments:

  1. What a lovely color, Teresa! Beautiful sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Sorry I didn't say so when I acknowledged receiving it. I was super busy and meant to come back to it but I'm way behind reading my emails!! I love the watercoloury look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you've stamped the flowers over the watercolored background. And you're right using little bits of black really gives this a rich, elegant look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Teresa!! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Teresa. The water color flowers look amazing. Pretty paper too. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty Teresa! love the beautiful flowers you created. thanks for linking up to curtain call.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*