Sunday, April 24, 2016

sunday stamps-happy birthday


hi friends, it has been two very trying weeks for me and the hubs...we have been caring for his mother after surgery. All is well now, thank you Lord! So I needed a little creating therapy but stayed very CAS with my card. I used the new simon says stamp release my favorite, the stamp set is cuddly critters. I cannot wait to see what you so with this weeks colors, be sure to check out the design teams blogs for more inspiration.

words with meaning- "be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."  
                                                                     ~john wooden                                                                                                                                                                                                     
freshly made sketches: sketch/fm233
sunday stamps: colors/ssc125

Angel Johns
Amy Koenders
Annette Elliott
Claire Broadwater
Holly Endress
Katie Brooks
Leena Girsa
Lisa Johansen
Monika Reeck
Shannon Jaramillo
Teresa Kline:ME



I am a huge fan of ig, would luv to check out yours if you have one...look for me at 2klines




5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. Love the clean style. So lovely to hear that you MIL is fine after surgery xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and so soft dear Teresa and I like your design too
    love that twine and the dots behind the balloons remember me when my son play that soap balloons they love to play it...(do you know what I mean it is water with soap and they blow it until it getting a thin balloon)
    Great DT card always sweet Teresa
    see you around teammate
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad all is well with your mother-in-law! I love your two softly colored balloons with the glittery dots and simple black/white color scheme. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, so happy things are going well with your MIL! I hope she will recover quickly! I love the CAS creation! Such a great way to use the colors. Have a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote. Very true. Glad you made it thru the last 2 weeks. I do understand. Been there. Not a fun time. But makes you more humble. Perfect CAS card. Love those bubbles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*