Monday, April 25, 2016

mojo monday/mojo445-thanks for all you do


hey friends, it is time for the mojo monday sketch, Julee has created this weeks sketch. It is a circle or square sketch, but of course I kept mine a2 and used the circle sketch on top...luv the outcome! I have also played along with the colors from the color throwdown, one of my all time favorite color combos! I have used the sentiment set from verve called buttons best. I have added some pretty sequins and I watercolored the background. The felt flower is on old su flowers, been pulling them out lately.

words with meaning - your just like bacon, you make everything better!

the color throwdown: colors/ctd389
mojo monday: sketch/mojo445



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love your plaid paper and you rocked the Color Throwdown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and springy! :-) Way to rock both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and I just love the felt flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Teresa!! Fun use of the sketch and colors!! So glad you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa!
    For whatever reason, I was thinking of you today. So, I came by your blog to see what you've created (which is always a treat - I love this card). And I also prayed for you today. Just had you on my mind. Hoping all is well.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*