Saturday, August 22, 2009

Praying For You




This is for toady's IC194, we had to draw our inspiration from this colorful website called Pylones. I choose the bottle here to draw my inspiration; my card is not what I planned, but I did start with the bottle....lol. I wanted to use my new Verve background stamps, wow....they are fabulous. Perfect size and you can easily jazz up a piece of card stock in no time at all. I use my new flower set from Verve called Budding Blossoms. I colored it with my copics and then took a glitter pen and went over the blossoms. I added the ribbon, button to the side and the sentiment. The dp is from the new SU Thourougly Modern, this has got be the most beautiful combo of colors and prints...wow...gorgeous! This also fits Sharon's challenge to use polka dots ssnotime101 and Beate's WSC94. Enjoy your Satuday evening, it has turned out to be beautiful here in VA.
.
.
.
Paper: Prism Bianco, Burned, SU Red Rose, and SU Thourughly Modern DP
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, and Copics E25 and E0000
Accessories: SU Rose red Ribbon, Button, Twine, SU Punches, Glitter Pen, and Glue Dots

11 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I love that site you linked to and that bottle...so bright and fun! Anyways, your card is great, as always!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool background stripe. Pretty color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW love your take on the sketch, gorgeous striped background...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty. Love that unique image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful serene card! Because you are such an inspiration, you have earned the Kreativ Blogger Award! The details are on my blog! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is such a lovely card...you are a real inspiration.

    I must thank you Teresa for the link on your site to WTW:Sharing Jesus...through you I now have a link to some wonderful motivational sites.

    Blessings,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! BEAUTIFUL! The colors are perfection =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love this sketch. The colors you used are perfect. I almost bought this Verve set when I was placing my order but I had to stop somewhere........now you're making wish I had ordered it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really pretty. love your color combo and great work with Beate's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teresa,
    Your card is gorgeous! This was not an easy sketch and you made it shine! LOVE the colors you chose, the images, the ribbon attachment and your beautiful coloring.
    Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*