Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sweet Flower Thank You




Good morning, I am so very excited about today! I have something to let you in on, I am this months guest sweetie for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. You can learn all the details over at the Hope Stamps Eternal Blog. I really enjoy the variety of the cupcakes that Rachel brings to us every week and her store is packed full of great stamping stuff. I was really drawn to the pale green/blue icing and the tiny dots and flowers. For today's cupcake card I used a Imaginisce Thank You stamp, these little guys are only .99 cents. I stamped the thank you using chocolate ink onto the Basicgrey Porcelain designer paper. I added a tiny pearl by Zva Creative to the center of the popped up flower. I also used the fabulous Provo Craft Organic Flourish Embossing Folders. I hope you head over to the Hope Stamps Eternal Blog and play along. You can load your card to Mr. Linky and online galleries using the keyword CIC31. Have a wonderful day, enjoy!
.
.
.
Paper: Prism White and Iced Teal Light
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Beautiful!! I love the flourish embossed in the co-ordinations cardstock - have to try that out! and thanks for being our guest Sweetie this month - wonderful to have you along for our fun cupcake ride and I have you linked up now.... d'oh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Teresa! Love the cupcakes for your inspiration (they always have such neat ones to show!) and love your take on it! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being the Nov. Guest Sweetie! Hope you have as much fun as I did.

    Love your take on the inspiration cupcakes. Very soft and pretty. Love the flower accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Teresa and welcome...I was so excited to see your name as this month's guest sweetie! Looking forward to working with you this month and I just know you'll rock the challenges every week. Hope you have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! YOu will do fantabulous!!!! I love this card...it is sooooo sweet and I just love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! I LOVE the Porcelain with the light minty blue...Gorgeous! Wonderful card Teresa...Thanks for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling Teresa!! I love the embossed flourish at the top! Welcome aboard, we are blessed to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with this inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*